Joplin 2.8.0 + Crack With License Key Download Latest 2024
Joplin is a straightforward, Electron-based application that allows you to add and manage notes and to-do lists. Before hastily labeling Joplin as “just another humdrum note-taking app,” here a few interesting facts: this is an open source, cross-platform app that comes with clients for all the major platforms such as Windows, macOS, and Linux, as well as for Android (with an iOS app currently in the works).
Naturally, the application boasts synchronization capabilities, meaning that your notes and all their associated metadata can be synchronized between your devices, as well as with targets such as Microsoft OneDrive.
As expected, the app provides you with multiple options for organizing your notes, as well. For instance, both notes and to-do lists can be organized into notebooks. The content can also be classified with the help of tags, thus improving the overall searchability.
It’s also worth pointing out that Joplin makes it possible for you to import notes from Evernote (via .enex files). What you need to know is the fact that the by doing so, the resources (images and attachments) and the complete metadata of your notes remain untouched, including geolocation, and the times at which the notes have been modified or created.
The app does not have any special requirements and it can be deployed on your computer’s system effortlessly, mainly thanks to its automated installer. The interface is pragmatic and straightforward, which should make the app quite approachable even for beginners.
To conclude, if you’re currently on the lookout for a cross-platform app capable of handling both comprehensive notes and basic to-do lists in offline mode, and featuring synchronization capabilities, then you might as well give Joplin a quick try.
Joplin is a free, open-source note taking and to-do application for Windows PC, which can handle a large number of notes organized into notebooks. The notes are searchable, can be copied, tagged, and modified either from the applications directly or from your own text editor. The notes are in Markdown format.
Notes exported from Evernote via .enex files can be imported into Joplin app, including the formatted content (which is converted to Markdown), resources (images, attachments, etc.), and complete metadata (geolocation, updated time, created time, etc.). Plain Markdown files can also be imported.
The notes can be synchronized with various cloud services including Nextcloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, WebDAV, or the file system (for example with a network directory). When synchronizing the notes, notebooks, tags, and other metadata are saved to plain text files that can be easily inspected, backed up, and moved around.
The application is available for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS (the terminal app also works on FreeBSD). A Web Clipper, to save web pages and screenshots from your browser, is also available for Firefox and Chrome.
Features and Highlights
- Desktop, mobile and terminal applications.
- Web Clipper for Firefox and Chrome.
- End To End Encryption (E2EE)
- Note history (revisions)
- Synchronization with various services, including Nextcloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, and OneDrive.
- Import Enex files (Evernote export format) and Markdown files.
- Export JEX files (Joplin Export format) and raw files.
- Support notes, to-dos, tags, and notebooks.
- Goto Anything feature.
- Sort notes by multiple criteria – title, updated time, etc.
- Support for alarms (notifications) in mobile and desktop applications.
- Offline first, so the entire data is always available on the device even without an internet connection.
- Markdown notes, which are rendered with images and formatting in the desktop and mobile applications. Support for extra features such as math notation and checkboxes.
- File attachment support – images are displayed, and other files are linked and can be opened in the relevant application.
- Search functionality.
- Geo-location support.
- Supports multiple languages
- External editor support – open notes in your favorite external editor with one click in Joplin software.
Fixed: Misinterpreted search term after filter in quotation marks.
Improved: Improved sync locks so that they do not prevent upgrading a sync target.
Improved: Show the used tags first in the tagging dialog.
Improved: Update Mermaid 8.10.2 -> 8.12.1 and fix gitGraph crash.
New: Add a way to disable a master key.
New: Add support for single master password, to simplify handling of multiple encryption keys.
New: Added “None” sync target to allow disabling synchronisation.
How to Install?
- Get the file from the installation page.
- Upload setup-Joplin. php to your web space.
- Point your web browser to setup-Joplin. php on your webspace.
- Follow the instructions and configure Joplin.
- Login to your newly created Joplin instance!
Download From Links Are Given Below…