UC Browser Mod APK for Android for Windows 10, 8, 7 Download 2021
UC Browser APK is a web browser developed by the mobile Internet company UC Web, a subsidiary of Alibaba Group. It is one of the most popular mobile browsers in China and Indonesia and was the 8th most downloaded mobile app of the decade 2010-2019.
UC Browser is the leading mobile Internet browser with more than 400 million users in more than 150 countries and regions. This version is for mobile devices (phones and tablets) with Android.
Originally released in April 2004 as a J2ME exclusive application, it is now available on various platforms including Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS, Java ME, Symbian, Windows Phone, Microsoft Windows. It has been the subject of security and privacy controversies and was banned in India on June 31, 2020, shortly after the 2020 China-India skirmishes.
UC Browser Download (2021 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
UC Browser for Android gives you an all-in-one fast web experience – a great search, browsing, downloading, video, gaming, shopping and social sharing experience at the fastest speeds! Although it is a competing browser that has most of the required features, it does not beat Chrome or Firefox as the best browser. If you are concerned about the file size, you can try downloading UC Browser Mini.
Today we have applications for almost all of our browsing needs, but a browser is a very important requirement. In this post, we will focus on UC Browser to easily navigate all web platforms for Android and IOS. Owned and operated by Alibaba, yes that’s right, China’s online shopping giant. UC Browser steadily began its journey in 2004 by initially offering availability for all mobile platforms, from Blackberry OS to Symbian. But as time passed, his focus stayed on Android and IOS platforms for obvious reasons.
Does it become untraceable and safe online? Then you need HMA! Pro VPN!
The UC Browser for PC edition runs and feels like Google’s Chrome browser without the built-in PDF viewer and Flash Player. Use Blink from Chromium; Most things like HTML5 and Microsoft’s Trident for web pages work better in Internet Explorer. It includes 2 default themes that give your home page a square (Windows 10-like feel) or round icons. It is also compatible with most of the Google Chrome extensions and comes with 2 already installed that are specific to UC Browser for Laptop.
It quickly processed everything we threw at it. UCBrowser for Desktop PC adds a lot of features that you probably don’t have, making this the perfect browser for someone who likes Google Chrome but wants more built-in functionality and compatibility. For whatever reason, it adds a Facebook icon on your desktop. I’m pretty sure everyone who wants it already has it. The app at one point told me that Google Chrome was out of date and went to the Google Chrome download. It seems like a pretty big oversight.
Important privacy points
Some of the most important points raised by different teams after their exhaustive verification of the operation of the browsers:
- Location and user data, including IMSI, IMEI, and data about nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi access points, are sent to Alibaba’s mapping tool, in the Chinese version.
- UC browsers transmit personally identifiable subscriber data and user location data that present a security and privacy risk to users.
- User data remains on the device even after the application cache is cleared.
- The main concern is DNS lookup retention even after a user clears their device’s cache.
- The DNS lookup data record would allow a third party with access to the device to identify the websites a user logs on to.
In the end, it all depends on the user and her way of working. Some would go ahead and download the app regardless of all factors. People normally prefer functionality over privacy at least for now. UC Browser has captivated users since the days Symbian devices were upgraded along the way. The main privacy issues are generally associated with the Chinese version of the app, other than that everything seems to be in the right place.
- The proprietary U3 kernel is optimized for mobile browsing. Fast, more stable, more battery saver and more powerful.
- Ecological Enter your zip code here. The battery power saved in more than 300 million cell phones using UC Browser equates to acres of forest that would otherwise be burned for power.
- Stores the last pages browsed. Instantly switch between recently visited pages without the need to reload.
- Smart grid adaptation technology. Powerful download management function. Possibility of previewing documents in multiple formats (docs, Xls, ppt, pdf, zip, RAR). Pause and resume capacity.
- The first download (UC Browser) is for Android devices in general and comes with the U3 kernel.
- The second download (HD Tablets) is designed for Android tablets like Nexus, Galaxy Tab, Transformer Pad, Kindle fire and more running Android 2.3 and above.
- The third download (UC Browser Mini) is for Android 1.5 and higher.
- The fourth download (UC Browser Small) is the same as the third, but for devices with smaller screens: 320 × 240 pixels or less.
- For faster browsing with less data usage, there is speed mode. Speed mode compresses web pages, making their size much smaller, saving you a lot of time and data usage.
QR code scanning
- For a different way to enter URL, there is the QR code scanner. With your phone’s camera, the QR code reader can read a QR code and instantly take it to its URL.
Volume buttons to scroll through pages
- For a convenient new way of scrolling through a page, there is the ability to use the volume buttons on your phone to navigate up and down on web pages.
Pin bookmarks to the home screen
- To quickly access your favorite websites, there is the possibility to create shortcuts on the home screen, so that you can access your favorite content with just one click.
- Clean but comprehensive user interface: redesigned navigation page and simplified settings.
- Intuitive tab management: Intuitive and dynamic gesture control for managing tabs.
- FB Faster Plugin – Enjoy faster browsing on Facebook with the FB Faster Plugin.
- Smart Download: Supports multiple, background and cloud downloads with automatic reconnection.
- Incognito browsing: private browsing to protect your privacy.
- Custom Themes – Decorate your browser with themes and wallpapers from the UC Theme Center, or use your own images.
- Night mode: switch to night mode to read more comfortably at night.
- Control videos with gestures: volume, brightness, progress, etc. can be controlled by gestures.
- Custom Themes – Visit the UC Theme Center or use your own images to customize your browser.
- UC Browser Mini updated to version 220.127.116.112
- Better video viewing and listening experience
- UC Browser HD for tablets updated to version 3.4.3
- Added support for Android 5.0
- Now the plugin platform can be accessed by clicking Menu and then Plugins.
- Refresh a page by clicking the refresh button now in the address bar.
- Access the Fit to screen option, scroll options, text-only mode, etc. going to Menu, then Settings.
How to Crack?
The browser supports simultaneous downloads and includes a download manager, which includes pages to read offline. Supports pause and resume downloads. The current version of the download manager has features designed to solve common download problems such as an intermittent Internet connection and mislabeled files. The download process can continue after closing the app and can also automatically resume if the download is interrupted. The download manager sorts the downloaded files by type and places them in their respective folders.
Download Link is Given Below…